Thursday 22 October 2009

Bike Ride with Her

"We will go on a bike", I said. She agreed happily as it gave her chance to hold me tightly! Just when My mind of thinking of the longest route to take and as I kick started my Honda bike..She tapped on my shoulder. I looked at her and she said "Mind If I ride?" My jaws literally touched the ground :O....I have seen many girls ride the bike but then to expect the same from my Girl was kind a shock to me...

"Are you sure? Do you know how to ride or you wanna learn now??" She didn't answer and just smiled..Aaahhhh that killer smile...I almost melted..with my melted heart I slide behind the seat and let her ride in front of me...She was wearing this beautiful salwar suit...She tied her chunni in her waist [ For some reason I find that very sexy!!] and put the 1st gear..."Hold on to me if you think, you are falling"..I Smiled and said "don't worry, I am planning to do that anyway"My response brought the naughty smile to her beautiful Lips. And then she let the clutch go and our bike started to move, without any jerk as if this girl had been riding bikes daily...she slowly put the second gear and moved on to third...seeing her control I got comfortable...during the whole ride I was holding her waist...Man it was amazing!

The Most fun part of the ride was the reaction of people around us...I wish I had a camera to shoot, I would see people's eye following us till the end of the road. This girl was riding the bike fully confident and without fear...Very rare would you see a girl doing something like this which is quite uncharacteristic for her to do. she was riding the bike with ease. I love her confidence and when she says "Khaaliwali!!"This is the bindass attitude which attracts me towards her...Man I am so Lucky to have her...can't tell you, How much I love her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment