Tuesday 21 July 2009

The Santa Joke :)

Well I am not proud of what I am going to write but it's so damm funny I have to blurt it out. Few days back I accidently stumble across the mailbox of my friend [Female Friend]. I know I am a horrible person but to my defence it was damm funny. I kept smiling for atleast ten mins. I could not talk to my friend as I knew If I wud talk to her in next 10 mins...I wud laugh in front of her face.

Here's the thing what happened. My friend got a forwarded mail from her friend[ who is a female as well]. It had a santa Joke.

Santa got his wife pregnant.His wife was suppose to deliver in few days. Santa was 100% sure that He would have a son for sure. Just before the delivery santa had to leave the city for some urgent office work. So before leaving his home he told his father in law that as soon as the boy is born please send me a telegram. He told his father-in-law to send the message in coded language so that he doesn't have to throw a party to his colleagues in office. He told his father-in-law to write "Your clock has arived" once the boy is born. Santa was absolutely sure that his baby would be Boy!
On the day of delivery Santa's wife gave birth to a Girl. Santa's father-in-law was now totally confused as to what to write in the telegram. He had to send the telegram anyway. So his father-in-law send the telegram writing....





Plz scroll down



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
,
.
.
.
Your clock has arrived but the Pendulum is missing :P [lolzzzzzzzzz]

3 comments: