Sunday 14 February 2010

Valentine's Day!





Well the Sad part of this valentine is...this is the second time I am away from the love of my Life:(..
But I am an optimist person and I am happy that atleast I have that special person whom I love a lot in my life...





Today I was reading the timesof india article about valentine...and it featured the best songs for valentine...and the song which was first in the list made me smile :)....It was the same song on which me and my love danced :)...





So I thought why not celebrate this valentine by watching the dance we had..Our first ever dance...We were dancing in front of friends & relatives...whole focus was on us...I had to start the dance...then I had to go off the stage to get her...Only she knew how nervous I would have been but somehow I managed my steps and went to get her...I kneeled down on my knees...gave her one rose and kissed her hands..and took her to the stage....





We had few moments before our steps would start....





And she came close to me and said "I love you"..."Thanks for this..I really Love you!!" "This means a lot for me"...Man when she said those words...it took me to different world...It was the most amazing feeling one can hope for...





We finished our dance and audience didn't let us go...we had to do it once again...that how's it went :)...





Now when I see the CD again...I can't help but laugh...I am such a bad dancer infact pathetic and she was perfect....was looking stunning...I wonder how I remembered every step looking at her :O...but who cares...the most important thing....she loved it and that's what matters :D




I will cherish that moment till I die..well may be even after that :)

7 comments:

  1. awww that is so nice. i can only imagine what it must be like to have someone like that in your life!! congrats for the wedding and loads of goodluck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to tell u this on ur face but my reaction after reading your post was-- Awww.. that was super cute! it literally gave me goosebumps specially when i read that hearing i love you from bhabhs took you to another world..
    I wish u two ALL the happiness in this world! Saale you deserve it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. this is like amazing. Finally the real abhay hs bounced back wid his romantic antiques. (good u r back frm being a typical guy.. such a relief :P)
    Its so cute yaar, i mean just reading is such a delight.. n u got to experience it.. so jealous!!
    Seriously u r one lucky jerk to have such a wonderful wife.. bt then again u always deserved it!!
    Hope to read more such cute (read motivating) stuff..
    And ofcourse stay Happy Always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE YOU ABHAY !!!!! thank u for such a lovely gift...and u are not at all a bad dancer. i loved it completely.... thanks for everything that u did for me.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder u were asking me to write about love, gals, and gal friends in my blog....u r MADLY IN LOVE <3 Touch Wood...Hope it stays the same forever....

    Every word of your post had the fragrance of love

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh such a nice feeling..i kn...congrts and best wishes to both of you..hey btw first timeon your blog...good posts.....

    ReplyDelete