Friday 6 March 2009

My first article..

Well to be honest..I was always curious to know what is blogging? What fun do people get in expressing their thoughts in public? I guess Now I am getting the feel of it. It is a wonderful way of expressing your thoughts...Many times we cannot verbally communicate things, which can be done via writing, and Blogging is a very good example of it.

Very dear friend of mine introduced Blogging to me. I must admit is fun to read her blogs and her thoughts. When you read blogs like her you know what exactly goes in the mind of such people and now to think about it, they don't think differently than me :) Its a very comforting thought you know that there are people like you who think in a similar way as you do.

I know I am not being too interesting in this article but you guyz must cut me some slack as I am losing my Blogging Virginity...hehehehe.Anyway I promise to make a more interesting Blog meanwhile you guyz settle with this :)

Signing Off
Abhay
07-03-2009

1 comment: